We love hearing about new and exciting things happening in our city and state!
We get out and about a lot and we try to experience as much as possible but it’s difficult to know about absolutely everything that is going on, and about every new place that is opening up in Perth and WA.
Our readers, (that’s you!) are creative and interesting people so if you know of something or someone who is doing amazing things then please let us know.
At Seasons Online we welcome your article submissions as well as pitches for articles and we also like being sent ideas for stories that our writers can then research.
Examples of things we love to hear about are:
- Stories about travel, food, children, parenting, health, weddings, life matters, opinion pieces, relationships, Perth and WA features etc.
- People who are following their passions and have started up their own business especially if they have an interesting story to go with it.
- Someone who is opening up a new food, drink or arty place in Perth.
- An exhibition or show coming to town or a new theatre or arts related group which has been formed in WA.
- Or you may know of someone who is using their life for the benefit of others and is making a difference in our community.
We accept article submissions and pitches (plans for articles) on all these topics and more!
If writing’s not your thing but you know of a great story, that’s ok, we also love to hear ideas for articles that our writers can then go and research.
We also accept photos, for our galleries, which have been taken around our beautiful city and state or around a theme. Creativity encouraged. (Maximum of 10 photos in a set, small size jpegs please)
Please note: We will always credit the writer of an article or the photographer in a gallery.
If you have a business, event, show etc that you would like to submit for a promotional post please email us for more information. We do offer paid promotional packages at the editors discretion.
Or please fill out the form attached.
(Note: if you are submitting an article, word length between 400 – 1000 words.)
We will endeavour to get back to you in a reasonable time but this may not always be possible. Please be patient.
NB: we may use your article or idea some time down the track as suits our publishing schedule.
Your article must comply with our site ethos in order to be accepted.
Please read our submission guidelines located in our footer bar for further information.
Thank you! We look forward to reading your ideas, pitches and submissions!